Finding a job can be hard and knowing where to look can be even more challenging. Here at LJRC we are trying to provide tools and programs that can help you find work. Below will be a growing list of online job resources and community groups that can help ease the difficulty.
Online Job Spots and Job Programs
- Louisvilleky.gov jobs and career training This particular site has links to many types of job trainings from EMT to Animal services.
- Kentuckiana Works
- Kentucky Career Center
- UPS and Metropolitan College The Metropolitan College / UPS program provides tuition benefit, book reimbursement, bonuses, and more to UPS employees working at the UPS overnight air operation (3rd Shift, Next Day Air) in Louisville, KY who attend the University of Louisville or Jefferson Community and Technical College.
- YouthBuild YouthBuild Louisville is an education, job training and leadership program designed to champion young adults to build.
- Louisville Help Wanted
- Kentuckyjobs411 Employees . . . Do you need to increase your income? Help us to help YOU do exactly that! KENTUCKYJOBS411.com is a local opportunity community established to help average people showcase their skills to the world and elevate their income to the next level. Employers . . . Looking for just the right person to fill that position you have in your company/business? You’ve come to the right place for great people available to you in the Louisville and surrounding area!
- Interactive forms are available for free to low income individuals seeking a criminal record expungement in Kentucky. This program is designed for individuals who cannot afford the services of an attorney. If you can afford an attorney, call Kentucky Lawyer Referral (502-583-1801) or your local legal services organization and they can provide you with the name of a lawyer.